[eDebate] New Berkeley Schedule

Achten, Greg Greg.Achten
Wed Jan 14 13:09:37 CST 2004

Hello,

Due to the increase in the size of the entries at the Cal it now seems a
virtual certainty that we will have a double octafinal of some type. If we
reach 59 teams (the CEDA threshold for a full double) we will clear the top
32 and have a full bouble. If we have less than 59 we will clear all 4-2's
almost guaranteeing a partial double of some kind. Thus the new schedule to
accomodate this additional debate is as follows:

Friday, January 23
Registration @ Marriott: 7-9:30 PM

Saturday January 24
7:30 AM Pairings released at hotel (round 1 & 2)
8:00 AM Pairings released on campus
9:00 AM Round 1
11:30 AM Round 2
3:00 PM Round 3
6:00 PM Round 4

Sunday, January 25
8:30 AM Pairings released at hotel
9:00 AM Pairings released on campus
10:00 AM Round 5
1:30 PM Round 6
4:30 PM Double Octafinal and first JV/Novice elim

Monday, January 26
8:00 AM Release of pairings (all debates are at hotel)
9:00 AM Octafinal
12:00 PM Award Ceremony
1:00 PM elims continue (next JV/Novice elim)