[eDebate] Walt Whitman High School Seeking a Judge

Duane Hyland privethedge
Wed Jan 14 14:26:15 CST 2004

HI, Walt Whitman HIgh School in Bethesda, Maryland, is looking for a judge to judge 4 rounds of policy debate at this week's WACFL tournament, which is being held at Woodbridge High School in Prince William County, Virginia. If you are not debating at Mason, and want to make some bucks, albeit not that many, please let me know. If they don't get one, they'll have to drop their entry. Thanks, Duane

"You may be whatever you resolve to be." Thomas J. Jackson

"It is Not our Abilities Which Make Us Who We are, It is our Choices." A. Dumbledore, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

"They weren't Called the Dark Ages because they were Dark." Dr. Daniel Jackson, SG-1

"What, do you want to tempt the wrath of whatever, from high atop the thing?" Toby Zeigler

I'm feeling "earish" - Eeyore makes the Dictionary!!:)