[eDebate] rounds for hire at NORTHWESTERN

Josue Cisneros cisneros_jd
Tue Jan 27 10:17:41 CST 2004

if anybody still needs some rounds to cover their
commitment...i would like to hire out four...email me
if you're interested.

thanks

david

=====
david cisneros
graduate assistant/ma student
glenn r. capp debate forum
baylor university

"We are not entirely guiltless, we the Allies, because it took us twelve years to open the gates of Dachau. We were blind and unbelieving and slow, and that we can never be again. We must know that there can never be peace if there is cruelty like this in the world.

And if ever again we tolerate such cruelty we have no right to peace. "

                                    -- Martha Gellhorn