[eDebate] ans stroube

Duane Hyland privethedge
Sun Jan 4 11:43:49 CST 2004

I still think it's too early to start predicting what will happen 11 months from now. The events that will shape the election haven't happened yet - there's still a lot of ground to cover. The latest polls from the same place you cited show that Bush leads Dean 51-46, and has similar leads over the others, but these margins can't make Rove sleep well.

That said - the Democratic party is trouble right now, no doubt about it - Robertson might be a loon, but he got one part right - Bush is blessed with something...luck, voodo, who knows...but he's been right more than he's been wrong, lately.

Duane

"You may be whatever you resolve to be." Thomas J. Jackson

"It is Not our Abilities Which Make Us Who We are, It is our Choices." A. Dumbledore, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

"They weren't Called the Dark Ages because they were Dark." Dr. Daniel Jackson, SG-1

"What, do you want to tempt the wrath of whatever, from high atop the thing?" Toby Zeigler

I'm feeling "earish" - Eeyore makes the Dictionary!!:)