[eDebate] props to Bama

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Mon Oct 17 09:16:56 CDT 2005

I just want to give props to the University of Alabama for hosting a great tournament.  It was a D-6 dominated (in fact, wasn't it all D-6?) tournament, but it was a very debater friendly tournament.

We're still a very young squad, but everyone from Piedmont just kept going on and on about the sense of community in the tournament and how polite and helpful everyone seemed to be for our third year program.

Thanks Bama and everyone else who has helped Piedmont Debate!

Donald Bryson
Piedmont College Debate