[eDebate] Macalester College Debate

Duane Hyland privethedge
Mon Apr 3 18:17:19 CDT 2006

Hi, First, I apologize if I mispelled the school's name. However, I have a student who is very interested in your program. If someone could get back to me with contact information for them, I'd be most appreciative. Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"