[eDebate] 06-07 Georgetown coaching position

Kenda Cunningham kjc32
Wed Apr 5 13:21:05 CDT 2006

Since many of you were at the NDT and/or CEDA nationals I wanted to
repost this job.

Several of you have already emailed me and if so there is no need for
you to re-email me
about your interest; at this point I am just trying to ensure that
everyone interested has a chance to contact me.  I will be taking email
inquiries about the position until May 1 at which point a decision will
be made regarding who to hire.

There is an opening for an assistant coach position at Georgetown
University; this person will not only be asked to coach, but also to
judge, travel with and research for the Hoya debate team.
In addition, Georgetown will host a large high school tournament in early
March and this person must also be available and willing to assist with
various tasks.

If you love debate and debaters at all levels, have experience coaching,
were a successful debater and/or coach, and are interested in working
with the Hoyas you are qualified. You do not need to have a degree.
Driving the van is not a requirement for the job. Georgetown University
is an equal opportunity employer. The individual will be hired as a
consultant for $10,000.00

We will also have various judging opportunities - high school and college
alike. If you are in the D.C. area and would like to be on a list of
potential judges for us, let me know.

All questions regarding the position should be directed to me at:
KJC32 at georgetown.edu.
<mailto:KCunningham at carrollton.org
<mailto:KCunningham at carrollton.org?Subject=Re:%20%5BeDebate%5D%202006-2007%20Georgetown%20Asst%20Coach%20position&In-Reply-To=4421826A.7070205 at georgetown.edu>?Subject=Re:%20%5BeDebate%5D%20Georgetown%20University%20Assistant%20Coach&In-Reply-To=431CB7A1.9000900 at georgetown.edu
<mailto:431CB7A1.9000900 at georgetown.edu?Subject=Re:%20%5BeDebate%5D%202006-2007%20Georgetown%20Asst%20Coach%20position&In-Reply-To=4421826A.7070205 at georgetown.edu>>

Thanks in advance.
Kenda

--