[eDebate] Thanks for All the Help on Getting Ahold of Mac

Duane Hyland privethedge
Thu Apr 6 06:41:25 CDT 2006

Hi, Thanks to everyone who got back to me on how to get ahold of Mac, and thanks to David for contacting me directly. It seems as if my student will be happy in the Twin Cities!!:) Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"