[eDebate] Division 2

Pacedebate at aol.com Pacedebate
Thu Apr 6 15:56:14 CDT 2006

I noticed that while I was getting ready to help with CEDA Nationals the  NDT
decided to create a Division 2. Based on the email to the listserv, reading
between the lines required, it seems like Northwestern and Emporia have  plans
to stick with Division 1.

Emory (with their massive student advantage), Wake Forest, and  Richmond seem
to be leaning toward going to Division 2.

I was just curious what other schools are planning to do.

I will be pushing the schools with which I have a past affiliation
Bakersfield College, Cal State Bakersfield, University of Kansas, Notre Dame and  Pace
to participate in Division 1.