[eDebate] Supreme Court Topic Papers

Ryan Galloway rwgallow
Fri Apr 7 16:45:03 CDT 2006

By popular demand, I'm posting the two topic papers on the Supreme Court
overrule I've written in the last couple of years.

Based on what the committee has been working on, the original "Court
Topic" file may be more on point than what is being considered.  The
federalism paper was an attempt to more carefully define an "area" which
it sounds like people are less concerned about than the MECHANISM
(overrule decision).

Off to go work on my Tiger Woods golf game...

RYAN