[eDebate] Hey, wait a sec (Rob Eback and Jason Derby do the job)

FijiPapabear at aol.com FijiPapabear
Tue Apr 11 16:30:52 CDT 2006

I would like to echo JT's sentiment, I know that there is a complaint filed
against the NDT committee, but what is going to be done to ensure that Rob who
 NOW has no eligibility left gets this opportunity back?

Why did Miami of Ohio go in the place of West Georgia who was the  legitimate
d6 alternate?

This message does not reflect my institution just my personal beliefs
because I can see that this has hurt a friend of mine.

Alex Acosta

Miami Fl