[eDebate] Cut cards, Make Money

Phil Kerpen kerpen
Wed Apr 12 14:36:30 CDT 2006

If you're still jonesing to write debate files or just want to pick up
some extra cash, you should consider signing up as an author on evazon.
www.evazon.com or www.cross-x.com/evazon

Fill out the author application ont he page and if you're qualified I'll
approve you.  Once you're approved you can post any files you want at
prices you set and earn royalties on every sale.  This is the best time to
post files on the National Service topic that will continue to earn you
money throughout the next year.

if you have any questions, let me know.  Thanks.