[eDebate] From Rashad Evans

Kenda Cunningham kjc32
Thu Apr 13 22:13:44 CDT 2006

Dear Debate People,

I am not keeping up with the full discussion, but I have a topic
recommendation...

Why don't you have a debate topic on how debate should be.  I read
about the need for a "study" about the activity and its desirability,
and this is a great way to do that.

It also seems to be a good way to discuss the many issues facing
debate including racial and gender diversity, traditional policy vs.
the alternatives, etc. so on and so forth.

It might be a great way to force the community to think very hard
about these issues and research them.

There would be long term advantages.

Regards,

-- Rashad W. Evans University of Pennsylvania Law School J.D. Candidate
2006

--
Kenda Cunningham
Director of Debate