[eDebate] ISU has a grad assistant position

Zompetti at aol.com Zompetti
Mon Apr 17 11:44:44 CDT 2006

If you're still looking for a place to go after you graduate....

E-MAIL ME IMMEDIATELY....we're under some time pressure, but we still have
one debate graduate assistantship available.

Quick Specifications:
1.  Get a master's degree in one of the best terminal master's  programs in
the country.
2.  Get teaching experience
3.  Help coach a growing CEDA/NDT program -- we should have 1 or 2 JV  teams,
at least 1 varsity team and maybe a couple of novice teams
4.  Get a tuition waiver and a competitive, monthly stipend
5.  Live in beautiful Bloomington/Normal -- really affordable standard  of
living and has everything you need (or if it doesn't, we're pretty close to
Chicago, Peoria and Champaign).

Let me know if you're interested....I'll give you additional details.

zomp