[eDebate] Missouri State Graduate Asst Position

Morris, Eric R EricMorris
Mon Apr 17 12:20:39 CDT 2006

Missouri State will also have an opening for a graduate assistant. If
you may be interested, please backchannel me as soon as possible for
more details.

A few details/benefits...

1. The position includes a tuition waiver & monthly stipend.

2. You get to work with some very good debaters - the squad is strong,
deep, and largely returning

3. You will receive teaching experience (1 course/semester), which is
quite useful for those seeking to obtain employment with the M.A.

4. Our current GTA's speak well of the program. I will get them in touch
with you to discuss their experiences.

5. Springfield is a nice place to live - a city of over 200,000 with a
quite affordable cost of living.

6. A strong Master's program

7. Flexible policies concerning admission and test scores

Dr. Eric Morris

Asst Prof of Communication

Director of Forensics

Craig Hall 366A