[eDebate] while burke speaks for us at jmu . . ;)

pete bsumek bsumekpk
Thu Apr 20 15:26:30 CDT 2006

here's an irony.  last year was the first time since i've coached at jmu
that we had paid three coaches at the ndt (we worked hard to build a
program that could support such an extravagance) and now we can't do it
again.  damn the bad luck!  shit, guess we'll have to qualify two teams
next year.