[eDebate] DCA

Brian M. Smith Brian.M.Smith
Sun Apr 23 18:37:25 CDT 2006

Since edebate is in a bit of a lull, I figured I'd point out something that struck me about the announcement of the DCA Top 10 the other day.  31 different people got votes for Top 5 Debater.  Thats a huge number and I think a meaningful one in that someone thought each one of the people listed below was in the top 5 of all debaters.  It suggests some kind of parity, at least in debater's perception, and I also thought we should be celebrating all of these people, not just the ones in the Top 10.  So, here's the list I got from Aaron, and congrats

--- Forwarded message from "Aaron Kall" ---

>From: "Aaron Kall" <mardigras23 at hotmail.com>
>To: Brian.M.Smith at Dartmouth.EDU
>Subject: RE: DCA
>Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:48:36 +0000

feel free to post this- should be 21 in addition to the ten already posted.

aaron

brooks, hunter
buntin, jeff
carroll, jamie