[eDebate] ? re summer meeting

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Mon Apr 24 15:05:32 CDT 2006

I saw jackies post the other day about having a meeting at the summer
meeting about program devlopment and growth etc, i would like to join this
meeting, i have a lot to contribute and want to hear what others have to say
...but i need to know if and when this is going to occur? Is the
organization going to faciliatte even the two of  us having this
conversation on an institutional level or should jackie and i just chill and
share what we already know works (because we are good at setting up new
debate programs) with each other?