[eDebate] Possible Assistant Coaching position

LACC Forensics forensics
Tue Apr 25 12:58:08 CDT 2006

LACC is awaiting approval on an assistant coaching position for the upcoming
school  year/debate season. If approved the job will likely pay around $11
per hour for up to 35 hours a week. All details will be confirmed once the
position has been approved. Duties would include coaching (primarily debate
but maybe some I.E.s), judging, and some research. The position will likely
require a bachelor?s degree. We are basically looking for a GTA only you
would not be enrolled in a grad program here (and it is not required that
you be pursuing a degree at all).

Anyone who is interested should send me a resume at this email address.
Also, since the position has not yet been officially approved and our budget
process can be a bit tricky (after all Schwarzenegger is our governor) the
position may not actually be available until August.

My thanks to anyone who is interested.

Ken Sherwood  | Director
____________________________
LACC Forensics Program