[eDebate] free debate camp and files???

Zompetti at aol.com Zompetti
Thu Apr 27 23:55:48 CDT 2006

Look at what the NFA Lincoln-Douglas community is doing this summer.....I
wonder if this is feasible for NDT/CEDA???

***************

If you are planning on participating in NFA-LD in the 2006-2007  school
year, I urge you to visit www.debatecooperative.net!  This is  a
growing online community that among other things, specializes in  the
discussion of NFA-LD issues.

This summer, debatecooperative.net is  sponsoring the first ever NFA-LD
online debate camp.  The website will  host lectures on debate theory,
strategy and issues relating to next year's  topic.  Additionally,
there will be an evidence sharing program to help  smaller programs get
more research to start the year.  We also hope to  host materials and
lecture notes from several of the camps offering NFA-LD  instruction
this summer like the Wyoming Debate Cooperative, World  Debate
Institute and the Kansas Wesleyan University Camp.

I would urge  all NFA-LD schools to sign up for free accounts at
debatecooperative.net and  participate in the discussions there.  For a
direct link to an  information page about the Online Camp, go  here:
http://www.debatecooperative.net/forums/showthread.php?p=5126#post5126

I  hope everyone is having a great summer, for some of you debaters out
there,  hopefully this will make it a little better!

John  Boyer
Co-Administrator, Online Debate Cooperative
Lafayette  College