[eDebate] *Legal Topic Good*

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Thu Apr 6 23:48:21 CDT 2006

Rather than continually repost all the same objections from 10 years of the
same discussion - I will only say:

I think aff flex is uber stinky......I have talked to virtually everyone
except Mike, Jackie, Matt, and the entire state of California (except for
USC) and they all agree 100% with me.  So there!

(please realize, for the record, that Josh is trying to start this all on a
much lighter note then in prior years)

Josh