[eDebate] NDT COMMITTEE ACTION ITEMS IN EVANSTON

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Fri Apr 7 00:20:50 CDT 2006

I think his point is that the sq is literally 100% not in compliance with
the rule while the proposal is an attempt to be more compliant....Either
way, using the ADA as an argument for not regulating non-student research
seems a bit silly...Not that I am necessarily pro-the ADA rule.