[eDebate] the "legal" topic

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Fri Apr 7 15:45:44 CDT 2006

I also was suprised to see such an extensive view of the legal topic.  I
honestly thought we were getting a court topic because we had not had one in
over a decade.

If by legal topic all that was meant was domestic topic with legal
implications.....why all the hubub? Surely people dont think every topic
should be foreign policy?

Josh