[eDebate] eligibility rule change

Rob Eback robeback00
Sun Apr 9 10:49:34 CDT 2006

My understanding is that under the old system a debater got 8 semesters of
eligibility and that eligibility could be used by attending an NDT which
would count as two semesters or could lose a semester of eligibility by
debating at more than two tournaments in a single semester. Thus, under the
old system the three years I only debated at three tournaments (2 in the
fall and CEDA Nats) counts against my 5 years of eligibility. So under the
old system I would have eligibility left but under the new one I don't.

Rob Eback