[eDebate] ???Overturning Roe v Wade????

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Mon Apr 10 11:57:34 CDT 2006

Joe is 100% correct here. The topic committee had an open meeting during  the
quad debate at CEDA and, while the attendance was better than normal, most
people decided to sleep in. Anyone can show up at any topic meeting and as
someone who has never been on the topic committee (but has attended half a dozen
meetings) I have never felt that my opinion was devalued or not  considered.

My advice is get to KC or come to any of the topic meetings during the  year.
Or work on a topic paper for next year (Steve is soliciting ideas now for
2007-2008). The claim that people are excluded from participating is just not
true. Unless having a meeting at 9:30 excludes people.

Mike

In a message dated 4/10/2006 12:49:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,