[eDebate] ???Overturning Roe v Wade????

Sarah Snider snider.sj
Mon Apr 10 14:00:47 CDT 2006

The first post on this thread indicated there was no paper on this
particular case. I was just asking for confirmation regarding this claim.

I am also wondering if there are documents that are publicly available that
discuss the governance of the topic committee.

I know about the process and that anyone can come to the meeting and
participate. I am more concerned about general topic committee governance
than the topic selection process.

Sj