[eDebate] ???Overturning Roe v Wade????

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Mon Apr 10 14:04:33 CDT 2006

There are some CEDA by laws that govern topic committee meeting, but until
recently there was not much structure to how the topic committee actually
worked. Steve has done a great job in the past few years formalizing the
procedures, but my guess is they could use some codification in CEDA documents.  This
is probably the job of the CEDA leadership as opposed to the topic  committee.

Mike

In a message dated 4/10/2006 3:01:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,