[eDebate] ???Overturning Roe v Wade????

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Mon Apr 10 14:25:42 CDT 2006

I believe that the reason for this is precisely because it has to be a
flexible process in order to work.  If hard and fast dates were mandated in
the constitution it would make the topic committee work unworkable at
certain times.  As I recall, from my terms, it has become a much more open
process over the years.

I am not sure about the topic committee chair thing - that only started a
few years ago.

Josh