[eDebate] ???Overturning Roe v Wade????

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Mon Apr 10 15:03:40 CDT 2006

I cannot speak for all (nor would I presume to) women who have attended
these meetings, but Kathryn expressed that she felt included at the CEDA Nats
meeting. Other women spoke as well, but I do not feel comfortable "making an
argument" about how others at the meeting felt.

The only thing I can suggest is showing up at a meeting and letting me know
since I have not heard anyone who attended the meetings as an observer say
that  they did not feel as if their voice was included.

Mike