[eDebate] Roe v. Wade - program issues

kathryn rubino kathrynrubino
Mon Apr 10 17:14:53 CDT 2006

First of all the topic is never going to be "Abortion: what up with that?"
at best/worst it will be a portion of the topic that deals with the Supreme
Court's role in the development of policies related to some of the most
relevant social issues of our day.  I think this is exactly what the general
public thinks of when they think of debate.

Also if your administration doesn't support debate about the US's foreign
policy with China (one of the most important issues in international
relations) and they don't want to see debate about some of the social issues
that seem to be tearing at this country (see the last election and all of
the blue states/red states rhetoric) I guess I have to ask what _do_ they
want to see?

Kathryn