[eDebate] Childish and Reactionary Thoughts

Zompetti at aol.com Zompetti
Mon Apr 10 23:14:11 CDT 2006

In a message dated 4/10/2006 6:40:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
nicole.colston at gmail.com writes:

Debate  on this topic will not teach us how to deal with the social,
religious, and  personal implications of Roe v Wade-
specific politics links are the  closest we will come. Except for maybe some
teams who try to argue the issue  from more of a value (aka critical)
perspectives who will be subject to  Topicality and "no alt." debates in which they
are told they can only discuss  the actual "legal" issues. THIS IS NOT EDUCATION

so far you have provided no support for this assertion.  We have,  however,
empirical evidence to the contrary of your claims from the privacy  issue.