[eDebate] Steven A. Douglas was a great debater, but...

Paul Strait paulstrait
Tue Apr 11 02:10:56 CDT 2006

This all seems right on except for the "change the deadline" arg.  I don't
understand why this is necessary.  What time would be a better deadline?
Whatever the answer to that question is for each person, have a topic paper
done by then.  Then, if it is after the deadline, submit it for the
following year.  It seems like every year someone makes a deadline
complaint, and then someone answers with this argument, but I don't think
there has ever been a sufficient answer to it.

LPS