[eDebate] Suggestions for small schools to stay competitve

Josh Averbeck JM-Averbeck
Tue Apr 11 13:15:33 CDT 2006

Yes, go to the WDC.  It helped tremendously for me and my partner.  We
were an uncoached team when we competed in college.  The coaches that
attend are awesome and the evidence is always quality.  For a team that
just had two people cutting cards, the WDC was a huge help and made the
year we attended our most successful year in college.   Even if you
aren't from a small school- go to the WDC.  Seriously... go.

Josh Averbeck
Western Illinois University