[eDebate] Roe v. Wade - program issues

Illinois Debate illinoisdebate
Tue Apr 11 13:47:06 CDT 2006

Maybe universities are different from other organizations and they won't
practice risk aversion to the degree that I was expecting when I put forth
my initial concerns.  I think we all know how controversial and heated the
abortion issue can be.  Thanks for the feedback from everyone.  We just
found out working with the poli sci department is kind of a dead end for
other reasons.  We're working with the honors college now, and I doubt
they'll care about the topic.

-Tim Glass
Coach, U of I Debate

--