[eDebate] Reconnecting debate to the academy-topics that reflectthe literature

pete bsumek bsumekpk
Mon Apr 17 11:08:24 CDT 2006

ain't no way around it.  SPEED kills--and is the "cause" of a decline in
policy debate.  don't get me wrong, i went fast--i loved going fast.  and
it is educational, and all that.

what caused speed?--well that's what we have to deal with now.  or accept
our fate, such as it is.

slow down the debate, and bad args sound really bad--consult counterplans
for example.

pete