[eDebate] And the Elephant In the Corner Is...

Brian M. Smith Brian.M.Smith
Mon Apr 17 21:22:43 CDT 2006

I deeply apologize for leaving out the tournament with most innovative awards, I really just took them for granted.
West GA has done some really cool stuff, from T-shirts to swords just in the past two years. (i received a barbie doll at a HS tournament there in 9th grade --- i traded it for a cd, bad move, it was millenium barbie, currently on ebay for 200 bucks)

either way, hester and crew give awesome awards, my roger solt t-shirt really freaks people out

again, much apologies
Brian