[eDebate] A different kind of elephant

Greg Thomas greg.thomas
Tue Apr 18 11:43:35 CDT 2006

How about not announcing decisions after rounds and thus eliminating
almost all of the post-round critique?  A few comments maybe, but a
well written out ballet can be just as helpful (and even more so since
it is not read by the competitors in the heat of the moment) and would
really speed things along by avoiding the post debate (and post
decision) debate that has become so popular.

the receipt of the last ballot to the release of the next