[eDebate] And the Elephant In the Corner Is...

Ken DeLaughder kenedebate
Tue Apr 18 13:00:38 CDT 2006

I think Sue's idea has merit.  Schools looking to cut costs should try to
get together whenever possible.  I liked reading Dallas' suggestion about
how to cut costs at GSU, I think if we put lots of these creative ideas into
a hopper then the savings for some programs could be huge.  Administrators
love it when you cut costs :)

The consortium model of planning for group savings might just be a thing to
save programs, while still maintaining some good hotels.

Ken