[eDebate] Additional Program Development Thought

Zompetti at aol.com Zompetti
Sat Apr 22 01:16:37 CDT 2006

Y'all could help me develop my program by encouraging a graduating senior
who has no plans for the fall to apply for our debate graduate  assistantship!!!

We're a small and GROWING program.  After many years of no debate  program,
we started it back up 2 years ago.  Now, in the fall, we should  have varsity,
JV and novice teams.

Everyone knows that coaching is vital to the maintenance of a  program.
So....everyone out there concerned about sustaining programs,  HELP ME OUT!!!

Thanks!
zomp
Illinois State