[eDebate] Topic Formulations - Whats your method?

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Mon Apr 24 10:01:13 CDT 2006

You must not have had your coffee.

The question put to you is "how would you go about constructing the topic?"

You've pointed out a few things you wouldn't do. That doesn't make for much
of a "method."

Go ahead, we are not afraid of answers.

--JP Lacy