[eDebate] ? re summer meeting

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Mon Apr 24 16:57:38 CDT 2006

So no, not this year is the answer? Or yes there will be SEPARATE time
devoted to this, and Darren Elliot will soon post the information?

Here is my deal- I want to come for a meeting about program creation,
retention, and development, i have been working alot on this Baltimore
initiative and would like to work with the organization to create a
sustainable structure but i spend all day everyday creating debate
opportunities and i cant afford to come for three days, so i need to know
the one day that this discussion will occur and when jackie and i and
whoever else is interested will be meeting about new program development.

Andy