[eDebate] Topic Formulations - Whats your method?

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Mon Apr 24 21:30:32 CDT 2006

Using your methods (as far as you've described them,) I've written 3
resolutions for next year:

The USFG should substantially change the power of the president.

The US Supreme Court should substantially change one or more of its decisions.

The USFG should substantially change its IP law.

Is this what you mean?

If not, what do you mean?

--JP