[eDebate] Topic Formulations - Whats your method?

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Wed Apr 26 06:20:54 CDT 2006

Look:

You have been asked multiple times. You have 3 relatively narrow topic areas:

How would you write next year's topic?

So far, we have no meanginful response at all.

If you want me to go back through the eDebate requests, I will.

(Actually, I won't. People who are flowing can see a drop from a mile a way.)

I think it is pointless because you cannot formulate a response. Unless you
can.

Educate me!

--JP