[eDebate] New DOF at the University of Denver

Zach Westerfield zachwesterfield
Wed Aug 2 01:58:35 CDT 2006

Hello,

I wanted to send out an announcement that there is a new Director of
Forensics at the University of Denver.  I have finished my JD and MA and am
moving on to practice law in the Denver area.  Brian Schrader will be taking
over as the new DOF at DU.

We are all very excited about this development, as Brian is a superb coach
and an excellent administrator.  Over the last year, Brian has served as the
assistant debate coach and has proved his weight in gold.  I'm sure that he
will continue to build upon the success that the program has seen in the
last couple of years and reach new heights never seen before at DU in policy
debate.

Congratulations Brian, you deserve it.

Zach