[eDebate] Conference Deadline Extended--JOIN US

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Tue Aug 8 13:12:58 CDT 2006

International Conference on Argumentation, Rhetoric, Debate and the
Pedagogy of Empowerment
24-26 November 2006, Koper, Slovenia

http://debate.uvm.edu/betterworld.htm

The organizing committee has decided to extend the application deadline
for the submitting proposals and paper abstracts until 1 September after
many requests due to the nature of the summer holidays in Europe. We are
glad to do so.

The conference is looking great, and we are expecting over 50 presenters
from all over the world.

Now is the time to submit!

A committee of conference organizers and scholars will examine
submissions to each division.

The members of the argumentation division committee are:
Igor Zagar, Educational Research Institute and University of Primorska,
Slovenia
Frans van Eemeren, Department of Speech Communication, Argumentation
Theory and Rhetoric, University of Amsterdam
David Williams, Florida Atlantic University, USA

The members of the debate division committee are:
Alfred Snider, University of Vermont USA
Virginija Paksiene, Informal Education Debate Center, Lithuania
Omar Salahuddin, Multimedia University, Malaysia

The members of the pedagogy division committee are:
Zora Rutar, National Education Institute, Slovenia
Maxwell Schnurer, Department of Communication, Humboldt State
University, USA
Bojana Skrt, ZIP Slovenia.

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna