[eDebate] Fwd: Seeking a Debate Coach for St. Stephen's (Austin, TX)

mariesa at mail.utexas.edu mariesa
Thu Aug 10 11:43:01 CDT 2006

I'm forwarding this posting from Diane Umstead, the Parent Coordinator of the
St. Stephen's Debate Team.

>We are looking for a policy debate coach (part-time position) for the St.
>Stephen's Episcopal High School (Austin, Texas) Debate Team. Please contact me
if >you are interested.

>Diane Umstead
>Parent Coordinator
>dianeumstead at austin.rr.com
>(512) 474-0162

St. Stephen's is a relatively young team.  However, they are talented,
hardworking, have tons of parental support, and want to be nationally
competitive.   I enjoyed coaching here last year; I just had to leave for grad
school in NY.  Contact Diane if you're interested.  Location in Austin, Texas
is highly preferred.

-Mariesa