[eDebate] Almost Heaven Pre-Season Debates

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Wed Aug 16 20:31:03 CDT 2006

Hi, everyone!  Plans continue for our pre-season warmup tournament (7 prelims, no outrounds, over two days).  It will take place September 16-17.  Entry is free, hotel is pretty cheap, and we will provide lunch both days (hotel provides breakfast).  So far, John Carroll, Towson, Richmond, and Western Connecticut have all indicated that they plan to attend, with a couple of other schools expressing interest.

Details are on the Bruschke page (www.debateresults.com<http://www.debateresults.com/>).  Please enter there as well.

Hotel is the Hampton Inn.  The block closes next Friday, August 25.  The rate is $78 per night for up to 4 people.  Our contact is Bekah Gillespie, the group code is DTM, and the phone number is 304-599-1200.  We look forward to seeing you!

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University