[eDebate] Barkley forum early arrivals

William Newnam wnewnam
Thu Aug 17 08:49:16 CDT 2006

Nakia,

As the week of early arrivals get closer, I just want to verify that our updated list of early arrivals has been incorporated.

I sent you the updated list on August 3 and, after receiving your complete list of August 4, I sent you another copy on August 9 but I have not heard back from you regarding the updated list.

I am sure you are busy with over 1200 early arrival requests, but if you could get back to me and confirm the updated list, it would put our minds at ease.

thanks for your hard work.

bill newnam
barkley forum