[eDebate] Make Cal Hotel Reservations NOW!

gregachten at berkeley.edu gregachten
Thu Aug 17 18:03:47 CDT 2006

I know everyone is busy getting ready for school and the topic and fantasy
football, but the cutoff date for hotel reservations for the Cal Season
Opener, September 23-25 is coming up shortly. If you do not get
reservations there will be little that I can do to help you as this is a
Cal home football weekend. I am pasting the relevant hotel information
below but please take care of this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Greg

Tournament Hotel: We are using the Richmond/Berkeley Courtyard Marriott.
NOTE, this is not the same hotel we use for our Spring College and High
School tournaments. The hotel is located at 3150 Garrity Way, Richmond, CA
and is right across the street from a large mall, a movie theater and
several restaurants are within easy walking distance. The rate for the
event is $94 per night, which is great for the area and particularly
during a home Cal Football game. MAKE RESERVATIONS NOW. The rate will only
be honored until August 22. To make reservations call 1-800-321-2211 and
ask for reservations under the block name ?Speech/Debate Tournament? code
?BSDS?. The direct number for the hotel is 1-510-262-0700. The website for
the hotel, including directions is:

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/OAKCY