[eDebate] Gonzaga Tournament - The Jesuit -

Frappier, Glen frappier
Fri Aug 18 15:04:24 CDT 2006

The invite to the Jesuit is posted on www.debateresults.com.  The invite answer most of your questions, but contact me with additional questions or concerns.  If you know what your entry will look like I encourage you to go ahead and enter.  The sooner I have an accurate count of those attending the better.  Also, be aware that our block expires on SEPTEMBER 1st.  Here is the hotel info from the invite

The tournament hotel will be The Red Lion River Inn.  The tournament rate is $79 per night.

Reservations may be made by individual participating schools by calling Hotel's Group Reservationist,  Justin Coen, and requesting rooms under the  "Gonzaga Debate Block".   Mr. Coen may be reached at (509)323-2574/326-1120

The hotel block closes on September 1st.  Please make your reservations soon.

You can check out more on the hotel at their website  http://www.westcoasthotels.com/WHC/hotels/ShowHotel.asp?ID=42

Highlights of the Red Lion include

*	Flat rate of $79 per night.  1-4 people.

*	Free high speed internet and wireless  in all rooms.

*	Only 10 minute ride from the Spokane airport.  Complimentary shuttle to/from airport.

*	5-10 minute walk to the Gonzaga campus along a paved, lit walkway on the river. This  runs from the hotel to the Gonzaga campus.  No need for rental vehicles.

*	Short walk down the River to the footbridge across to River Front Park and downtown area.  Dining, shops, nightlife, copying, computer supplies  all walking distance from hotel.

*	Spacious bar/lounge with view of River

*	Right next to COMP USA (across the parking lot) and only a short drive from Staples and Office Depot.

*	Walking distance to Kinkos

I hope many of you will join us in Spokane for some great competition and even better hospitality.

Glen